Monday, September 22, 2008

When Tragedy Strikes


Yep, it's true. Fazoli's is officially closed in Arizona. I have been craving a Panini so bad lately and I kept telling Marty to bring one home for me from Gilbert (there aren't any in Queen Creek). Finally, this Saturday I said, "That's it, Marty, we are GOING." But when we tried to look up the closest Fazoli's to us, we found this news article:
"Fazoli's abruptly pulls out of Arizona"
"Fazoli’s fans will have to travel 258 miles to Henderson, Nev. to find the nearest restaurant after closing all of their eateries."
So now I ask the blogging community. Is there anything like Fazoli's in the valley?

4 comments:

Jana said...

Ah, yes, I believe I thought of you guys when I saw this terrible travesty on the news a couple weeks ago. I am truly sorry for your loss. We love Fazoli's too, of course....I don't know of any place like it, sadly. I'm sure you had a moment of silence for it.

mcranford said...

Cravings....what does that mean??!!!
Just kidding. The nearest one here is in Provo (I know, not that far.) But we really never venture out that way (that's what happens when you have kids.) So for us, Barry's Drive-in closing would be the travesty!!

mY dEwDrOpS said...

there was a place called mr. goodcents. there's one in tempe. it's got subs and pasta. it's not too bad, if you want to check them out.

Steph Revelli said...

Our Fazoli's here in A.F. closed too! Wierd!