Monday, May 12, 2008

More Mommy Day

Breakfast in bed from the world's sweetest and most artistic chef! Marty made the "I" out of an AMAZING veggie-licious omelet, the heart is a sausage patty, and the "MOM" is made out of pancakes. Pretty professional, eh? And that gentleman has been making me roses out of napkins since one of our first dates. Sigh...


Then he told me that I didn't have to eat the MOM pancakes if I didn't want to, because he also made CHOCOLATE chip pancakes! My hero!



Brynn likes them, too.


We had such a good day together! I am SOOO grateful for this little sweetie right here. She has made me the luckiest and happiest mom ever! Just don't make me quote that right before her bedtime!



That night we had a yummy BBQ outside. You can see Brynn was real happy about it. This was taken right before bedtime, so you can sort of see here what I was talking about. :)


Thanks for waiting on me hand and foot and making it such a great day, Marty! I love you!

4 comments:

Ulrich Family said...

Well done Marty! That takes some major talent. Great job!

Jana said...

Wow, he's so talented...total professional. And again, you just looked so cute yesterday, I'm not sure if it was your hair or your cute denim skirt or what but you're a total babe. Did Marty say you looked babe-alicious? If not, he probably was thinking it and just too embarrassed to say it. Oh wait, he probably doesn't get embarrassed.
So, remember when we used to be friends and talk and stuff? Those were good times....actually I probably would have come to chat with you today but I am still having some dumb nose-running-coldish sickness and didn't want to abuse Brynn with it. Well, anyway...that's about it. I'm glad you had a great mommy day!

Unknown said...

How sweet!!! I'm glad you had a very good day. Loved that idea though.

AmbertheGreat said...

Marty I am impressed...you need to give Jake a kick in the butt and a good lesson on how to make mothers day nice :)

Emily you look great!!! What's your secret?

The game looks like it was a lot of fun...did you get your taco yet?