Thursday, November 15, 2007

All Brynn wants for Christmas is her two front teeth

Wow, it has been SUCH a long time since I posted anything! Our camera is throwing a tantrum and we are having a hard time importing pictures, so this will probably not be my most exciting post ever. But then I did leave a post about a vegetable up for 2 weeks, right?

This has been a rough week for Brynn. She has been teething and about a week ago the poor girl cried all night long and there was nothing we could do to calm her down. We tried oragel, infant Tylenol, teething toys. We finally just put some ice in a baggie and let her chew on it. The outside of her mouth and her nose were bright red, but anytime we took it away she would SCREAM! It was heartbreaking to see how miserable she was, but she has now officially cut her teeth and she is feeling much more like herself. Which means LOTS of cute games, giggles, smiles, kisses, hugs, melting mommy's heart and wrapping daddy around her little finger!
As for Marty and me, we have been busy trying to get our little 2 bedroom town home ready to accommodate SIX guests (yes, that's in addition to our three!) over the Thanksgiving holiday. We are SOOOOO excited to welcome Marty's brother and sister in law and their adorable twin boys as well as another brother and Brynn's Grandpa Neil! I can't wait to see you all!
As soon as we figure out what's wrong with our camera, I will be sure to post some pictures - we have some REALLY fun new ones!

1 comment:

Christy said...

You crack me up! I love that you said your camera was throwing a tantrum! I think you have it fixed now though...