Monday, September 17, 2007

Thanks, Justin and Helen!

Brynn got a really fun package from Alaska last week. Uncle Justin (my brother) and Aunt Helen sent her a dress! Justin got to pick the fabric, so he decided on green frogs to offset her pink wardrobe. I didn't know how good she looked in green! :) Then Helen made the sweetest dress. Now Brynn finally has something to wear with the green bow Grandma got her! Thanks, guys! You are the greatest. Now if only you would empty your voicemail so I can tell you how much I love it...or better yet, you can answer your phone! <--Sorry, I guess it felt good for me to say it rather than hear it! :) Love you!






8 comments:

Unknown said...

that is so adorable.

Lindsay said...

Hey guys,
This is Matt and Lindsay. We were just sitting here looking at your blog. Your daughter is such a cutie! You guys are awesome!

AmbertheGreat said...

I love the dress! I am glad the weather is getting bearable there, we are actually getting chilly here, when I leave for work in the morning I want a sweater :)

Worthen World said...

She is Gorgeous in Green!!!

Admin said...

Wow, she looks so cute in green! You have such nice family to make that for her!

Unknown said...

hey there. Yeah the michigan thing is were we are going in october. Things worked out that we get to go see my dad in michigan. That's where he lives. So we leave Oct. 20 and we'll be back Oct. 27. I'm so excited. You chould call me. We need to get together.

Koi said...

Can Brynn please be the cutest baby girl! Love the dress. I just realized how snotty I was on Saturday, someone kindly pointed it out to me today without knowing it. So send me your email address so I can invite you to view my blog, Ok. ktruschke@gmail.com

Marty and Emily said...

Let's all shun the Truschke's, they are "snotty!" Koe, you know I love you and your feisty...ness.... Did I just make up a word?