Monday, September 24, 2007

Nine Months Old!


Now that Brynn is nine months old, it is crazy for me to think that she has now been out of my stomach for longer than she has been in it! Everything seems like it is going so fast, but at the same time it is hard to imagine life without her. I wonder what I used to do all the time and what it was that used to make me happy. When I married Marty, I didn't think that there could be anything better in the world than spending every day with my eternal companion. Marty and I still make each other happy, but Brynn has brought such an unexpected depth, meaning, and joy to my life. Thank you, Brynn! I love you!!!!!!!!!
We blew up a bunch of balloons for her birthday, but they scared the poor girl to death!
These are some of the only pictures she is not crying in.





We took some more pictures a few days later after she had gotten used to the balloons. Here, she is a much happier camper!













And no, she has not popped a balloon in her mouth. However, I'm sure it's only a matter of time. Those new little teeth are razor sharp!





3 comments:

AmbertheGreat said...

I can't believe that she is 9 months old already! Time flies when you are having fun

Jana said...

Cuuuuuuute!!!!! Those balloon pictures are so adorable!! And I am still so in love with her 9 month outfit.
And how cute are you to have a general conference countdown....I'm wondering why it isn't specifically a Relief Society Broadcast countdown...coughmollymormoncough...
p.s. I put the constitutionality on my blog...cuz you asked....

Helen said...

Brynn is adorable as always but more importantly Em, your hair looks awesome in this picture! We will have to do a ladies day sometime and you can show me how to make mine look like that.