Sunday, September 9, 2012

What have I DONE?

 Grandpa has been here!  I have a million more pictures to post of that, but I first had to post a couple updates about this constantly changing baby.  My dad helped with Gabe's HAIRCUT!  I knew it would be sad because he's such an angelic baby, I SO don't want him growing up any faster.  And I LOVE running my fingers through his fine, silky, strawberry-blonde hair.  I could do it all day long (and I do).  But it was getting pretty shaggy around the ears and neck and I didn't want to take a pair of scissors to his wiggly little scalp, so I just buzzed it.

Did I mention the silky shine? :)

It curls a little in the back.

Ready...set...

He did fuss some, but there were no tears and he was a total champ as long as he had his thumb (surprise, surprise).
 Big boy!



Bwaaaaa!!!!  He's so adorable, but what have I DONE?  I made a BIG BOY out of him!  *sniff*

I know it's nice, but I MISS running my fingers through my baby's hair!  
However, as I've been looking back through recent pics of him, it was just a reminder that it had gotten pretty shaggy and it had to be done.  I can't stand having my babies' hair flipping way out over their ears.  And I didn't want him being mistaken for a girl (I do have beautiful boys, if I do say so myself).  But, note to self: next time let's try putting the #6 guard on it rather than a close buzz, okey dokey?






SEE how shaggy??  Right?  See?  Right!?




2 comments:

AmbertheGreat said...

I "hate" that first hair cut, the baby is gone and a little man comes in their place. He is adorable though!!!

Katie Moore said...

Hi,

I just had a quick question in regards to your website. If you could email me at your convenience that would be great!



Thanks,

Katie