Sunday, September 9, 2012

The other Gaber-Smacks updates

A couple weeks ago I posted about Gabe cutting his first tooth and possibly crawling, which I didn't believe.  Well, just a few days after that he DID start crawling and I ate some humble pie.  He's such a mellow and content baby though, that he's really not into EVERYTHING.  I mean, he is, but not like some curious little motors are. He's happy to crawl to one interesting thing and hang out there for a while inspecting it before moving on. He also cut a second tooth, but on top this time!  So he is my first baby to cut his bottom and top teeth before the one year mark (read: hello, formula).  He is also playing lots of games, giving high fives, finding lots of different ways to groove (he is by far my dance-iest baby), still always up for a snuggle, LOVES all food, and hasn't mastered da-da yet.  Which makes Marty ready to send him back when I walk out of the room and Gabe's little lip quivers as he pathetically whines, "Ma-ma!  Ma-ma-ma!"  Not that I enjoy that or anything...


No comments: