Friday, August 5, 2011

Six Years

 In honor of our anniversary yesterday, I'm just posting a few wedding pics.  Raise your hand if it took you, like, 5 years to order your prints (long story) and therefore you've never posted any wedding pics on your blog...anyone?

Normally I would write something really gushy about Marty or our marriage, but first of all I've been sick the last couple of days and my head is fuzzy.  And second of all, these pictures are PLENTY gushy, cheesy, all that.  But I love them.  And I love you, Marty.  Happy six years!!







 Awe.....






4 comments:

Jana said...

Happy anniversary! Those are adorable! You guys are so cute and I love your loooong train. My faves are the ones where he's picking you up.

AmbertheGreat said...

happy anniversary

Carrie Allen said...

Beautiful!!

Jordan + Amber + Camryn + Brighton said...

I think you and I shar e Aton of the same pictures poses in front of the temple :) haha and yes! We still have not had all of our photos developed.. Oops. Time, money, and honestly forgetting to have it done! :)
You still look oh so beautiful though!