Saturday, March 6, 2010

Wish us luck!



Recently I became a member of the National Federation of Music Clubs, which means my piano students can enter the yearly piano festival. They get to play in front of judges, be critiqued, receive feedback, and earn points towards certificates and trophies. Our first piano festival is TODAY!!! I'm really excited for my students. This is the system that I competed in for almost ten years in Utah and I absolutely loved it. It really motivated me to work hard, and then helped me gain confidence as I set goals and reached them. Good luck, students!



3 comments:

Christy said...

That's awesome! Good luck and let us know how your students do.

Haylee Abney said...

You are the BEST PIANO TEACHER EVER!! :) :) :)

Ashley said...

I was SO surprised when you came to my house and gave me that paper! I was expecting satisfactory at best! Kind of bummed the recital is on a Sunday but at least I know they wanted me in it! Thanks for being such an awesome teacher!!!