Friday, January 22, 2010

And the winner is....

Brynn's first word was ma-ma. Marty was jealous. So with this baby, he has been constantly saying "da-da" to him. He has even enlisted the help of Brynn, persuading her to say da-da to him all the time. Well, if Marty has any idea what I went through during nine months of pregnancy, post-partum, etc., he should expect that I want Bryce's first word to be ma-ma. So I've been working pretty hard on him to. I have an advantage since I'm around Bryce so much more. Marty has an advantage because da-da is so much easier to say. Well, over the last couple weeks Bryce has been talking. And his first word is....














drum roll, please.....

















ma-ma! (smug grin)

6 comments:

Ashley said...

YES!!!!! Mu-ah-ah, evil laugh style!

Christy said...

LOL!!! That's fantastic!

Haylee Abney said...

HAHA! go Bryce! ok yes we DO need to talk! And hello. I LOVE babysitting. Even if i didn't need to earn money, i would still totally do it. I just really love little kids:)

AmbertheGreat said...

Congrats!!! that is how it should be

Unknown said...

that's great! I hope that Marty isn't too disappointed.
our little MoJo just said Mama too but I think her first word really was boo. Well, more like "Baa" when she would play peek a boo.

Jana said...

You're such a sympathetic wife. But Bryce isn't old enough to be talking. You are mistaken.