Sunday, June 5, 2016

2015!

My Highlights of 2015

January
I can't believe we baptized our little Brynnie Pie!  



February
Our most enjoyable citrus season ever; we devoured grapefruit with my dad and Kelly as they were both moving to AZ and waiting for their wives (and we also enjoyed a whole lot of dates!).

March
I went to UT to help my mom pack up and say goodbye to the house; Marty stayed behind on "littles" and drama camp duty.

April
Cake month!!  Everyone was together for all the April birthdays!

May
Truly, the most spectacularly beautiful Spring I have ever experienced here in the desert.  It was cooler than normal and leaves floated down from the trees and landed in your lap, like it was some magical, unreal paradise.

June
Our trip to Nebraska for the Ostvig Family Reunion.

July
Our dorky dream realized for our 10-year anniversary - the Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Orlando!

August
And a few days later we took a cruise to the Bahamas!

September
Officially one of the longest months of my life - horribly morning sick and trying to potty-train the un-trainable toddler.


October
Most of the month slipped away with my head in the toilet - but at least we had a very enjoyable Halloween week!

November
We loved having Thanksgiving combining the Kelly Johnson/Greg Johnson/Marty Johnson/Oldham families.  

December
Had a VERY fun ultrasound and started getting ready for a baby girl to join our family.


No comments: