Sunday, August 16, 2015

Every day & parts of spring


Cousin Mikayle's old dress.  I had to take pictures to send to her mom...but did I ever send them?



Flippy the penguin is a stuffed animal the kids in Bryce's kindergarten class take turns with and then send in a report of their adventures.  Flippy helped us get Valentines ready.

To post or not to post....?  This started out as the kids just playing in my dish bubbles.  Then Camille managed to climb in.  Then Gabe wanted his own side.  Then I figured I might as well finish the job and give them a little bath.  


Brynn and Bryce playing "school."


Time for the chairs to be hosed down and washed - must be coming up on Thanksgiving!  I have loved being able to host Thanksgiving dinner most years.


I wonder why they were both in my bed?

Is Camille allergic to ant bites?  This is how she looks all over her body when the ants come out and bite.  None of my other kids ever get this way.

We got the kids disposable cameras for Spring break.  Partly because I was going to be gone in UT for a few of those days and was going to miss out on their big drama experience...

So for the first time ever I signed them up for a "camp."  I'm not usually the "camp" kind of parent because I usually feel like what they really need when they get off for school breaks is more time at home (also I'm cheap).  But I mentioned "theater camp" to Brynn and she absolutely begged me to enroll her.  So this is where she spent one of the two weeks off this Spring.


Bryce surprised me by saying he really wanted to go, so I signed him up, too.   He is pretty social, energetic, likes to be busy, and isn't afraid of the spotlight, so I suppose I really shouldn't have been surprised.  But he turned out to really like the performing aspect of it!




They did selections from Frozen, Hairspray, and The Sound of Music, and I was so sad to miss it!  I was helping my mom move (poor thing was having to move by herself with a broken foot since my Dad had already had to move out here for work).  But Marty got lots of videos for me.


No comments: