Friday, March 7, 2014

iphone pics3

Time to play another round of "one sentence per picture," just for the sake of getting them recorded.

Remember all the way back in September when Marty had a birthday???
 Yes, these pictures are THAT old.

 That night we went on a date and got a free birthday meal from Joe's Real BBQ, and couldn't resist taking a picture of Joe's basic food groups.
 I almost never cook with red meat anymore, so imagine my surprise when my meat-loving husband requested this food for his birthday!
 Then we went to Jesterz improv comedy group where we laughed our guts out and Marty was slightly obnixious when it came to audience participation, which inevitably led to him being reeled in for one of the skits (that's basically one sentence, right?).




 Once in a while when Bryce naps in the afternoon we will let him stay up late with us that night because darned if he isn't just too dang cute and snuggly to send to bed.

Hilarious hair day at school.
 Last year she had a garden in her hair, this year it was a bird's nest.



 One day I got all these texts from Marty's siblings about his paper-cutter accident at school and I had a panic attack thinking he'd cut off a finger or something, but I finally got this picture from him and his poor tie...




 My absolute favorite picture of my baby Millie-May, and I mean that literally.

 Backwards day at school
 Shirt, necklace, vest, and pants backwards...I think you needed to see it in person.


 For a while Brynn was having a hard time with school, and I took this candid shot one night when she was spilling her guts to Daddy.



First pony-tail!


The annual planting of the winter grass....

 ...which always happens right around the October General Conference.
 And here are our traditional conference bags.
 They get easier every year, not having to remake the bags or reinvent the wheel.
 I don't exactly need four pictures of these bags...but I just love seeing the kids' personalities in all of them!


 I believe this was Camille keeping me comfy during conference.

We used Marty's projector and it was fun to have conference on the wall.


 The next week, Marty took just Gabe with him to Utah for his dad's 70th birthday party.
 He was under very strict instructions to take lots of pictures for us...
  and I am SO IN LOVE with these selfies!!
Long story short, on the plane ride home Daddy and Gabe got to be seated on the plane twice, sit on the tarmac for almost three hours, and basically be totally abused by this airline for a total of about 10 hours delay (but no pictures from that traumatic experience - this is from PHX to SLC).


 Our babies love to play with Marty's M-cubed band (he made them for his young men to represent mission, melchizedek priesthood, and marriage in the temple, and they actually wore them all the time!).

They met up with Marty's brothers that morning at McDonald's...
 and I hear cousin Landon took really good care of Gabe!
 So I guess this is the big party...

 Chillin' at Uncle Greg and Aunt Nickelle's house...

Generally at the top of our "things to do in Utah" list is to spend time in the mountains.











 And I can't believe we let this happen, but this is Marty's first BYU game he's gone to since we moved to Arizona!
 It was a big day for him, and Gabe got to spend the night with G&G O.

Here are the kid's painted faces from their bestie, Taylor's birthday party.
 Scary!


That was not nearly as painful as I thought it would be!  Now on to part 2...

No comments: