Tuesday, July 24, 2012

every day stuff

Yep, I'm still finding half-eaten apples on the floor.  She asked me to take a picture of it.

Prince charming.  Some days it's like all he knows how to do is torture his sister.  Others, he is her prince charming, knight in shining armor, groom, captor, and of course, partner in crime.  Some days he is so accommodating.
The boys in the family play hard, work hard, and nap hard.  I love that little hand clutching daddy's tie.
Bryce is getting to that point where he tries everything to get out of his naps.  Then, I'll realize it's really quiet and Bryce has either made a Houdini-like escape from our fortress of a house or he has fallen asleep some really random and hidden place and I get to have a heart-attack while I search for him (he sleeps WAY to deep to wake up if I call his name).  This day he just fell asleep in the guest bed - with a 1980's Barbie workout VHS tape in his hands!  I was wondering whether or not to even show this picture to Daddy, but after I took the picture, I removed the movie case and guess what was in it...
His favorite matchbox cars!  That's better, isn't it?

No comments: